Week 12

Guide for small talk

The best advice to give a person. (Is that if the coffee maker doesn't make hot chocolate then the only answer is that it is just a coffee maker.) My favorite advice to give is... (Sometimes a fish has to swim to get food but since the fish is food, it's OK to stay in on place.) If someone is sad just tell them this one... (It's going to be OK because I got your doctor on speed dial if you get hurt.) If anyone is angry about something tell them this... (If the fat kid -Boston- wants a Chocolate bar give him an apple instead.) If you don't know what to say, a safe sentence is... (Hell is a place where satin lives,
 -person's name-  should visit him.)

I am very good at small talk, I use this guide all of the time. It is so helpful.

Comments

  1. Oh man, I heard all about this blog from the critics, they gave it an average of a 2 out of 10, its gonna be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be exciting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scary Monsters

Geek