doodle jump

When I doodle I tend to go crazy with it sometimes. Like I would be drawing a car but then the car would have a flat tire or something dumb But probably the weirdest doodles I draw is the cartoon family reunion. My cartoon family reunion is drawings depicting a ugly family and all of their crazy shenanigans they do. I say family reunion because the people have the same eye and face structure in the doodle. Some of the people are more hideous than others but they will always have a connection to the previous one. Each family member has a name and a silly obstacle that they can never get over. The running joke of my cartoon family is the parents from family circus (the newspaper cartoon) kept having children and soon the kids started to intermingle. Which caused the never ending family chain of scary looking people. Today I still add funny new kids to the family in my homework assignments.      

Comments

  1. I find it cool what people tend to draw the most or what people think of their art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of doodlebob from spongebob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek