my grandma ate my homework
Probably the craziest excuse I have ever made up was, that our dog jumped over the backyard fence. What really happened that day was I left the gate open to the backyard and Bandit our dog took off to the park. My Dad was extremely mad that he had to go catch him and he asked me "did you leave the gate opened!?" I of course lied and said "no I closed the gate, Bandit jumped over the fence." He was like "are you sure he jumped over the fence, that fence is four feet high." I said "he did." He then walked away in disbelieve that the dog jumped over the fence. My crazy excuse worked.
This is so funny
ReplyDeleteI dont think he actually believed you .
ReplyDeleteWell don't believe that your comment wasn't good enough.
DeleteI agree with Shania, he probably didn't believe you but was just like whatever.
ReplyDelete