horror Story

I woke up in the middle of the night to a scratching noise. I got out of my bed and turned on the lamp by my side table but the lamp did not turn on. So I ran over to the switch on the wall but I tripped over something on the floor and hit my head off the corner of my dresser. I laid there listening to the scratching as it got louder and louder. The floor started to creak and and walls started to shack. My stereo clicked on and the speakers were vibrating with sounds that were like nails on a chalkboard. Soon the noises drove me to insanity.

Comments

  1. Did it ever stop? Did your ears end up bleeding or did you scratch your eyeballs out or something? YOU R STORY CANT JUST END LIKE THAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then what happened? I'm feeling the way Jess is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't like the sound of nails of a chalkboard. I havent really ever heard it in person before though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait important question..... what size bed do you have

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek