Week 13
My family has a ton of traditions that everyone has to follow or my mother becomes very angry. My mom always has to prepare the house for thanksgiving. She goes into cleaning mode like it is spring time or something. First she demands dad and I to power wash the outside of the house and rake up any leaves that were left behind from fall. Then we have to clean the windows and shine the door knobs. after outside work is done, then it is on to inside work. Polish the fine silverware, wax the wood floors and dust all of the curved crown molding so the wood work of the home looks nice (as mom always preaches). Then after all of the cleaning and dusting and putting away things. It is time to invite the guests for Thanksgiving. "Do you know what I am thankful for? That I am finished cleaning the damn house!"
that is a lot of traditions
ReplyDeleteBut when you grow up, wouldnt you appreciate a nice house to walk into for thanksgiving instead of a dirty one?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Shania.
ReplyDelete