Week 14

"What the heck is this envelope doing in my locker." I opened it up and there was nothing inside just a little battery with a wire taped to both sides. Oh Crap! That battery is going to (but before I could finish) the battery expanded into a ball shape and popped like a pimple. Throwing bits of metal everywhere. The hall monitors went nuts! "TIMOTHY what the hell are you doing" screamed Mr. Burris. I didn't know what to do or say so I took off running from the scene. Before I knew it I was outside of the school standing in the parking lot. A light grey limo with thick tinted windows pulled up beside me. The door was thrown up and a man in a white suit said with a laugh "April Fools, gotcha!" The door closed with a loud thud and the limo was gone. I stood there thinking to myself "what just happened."

Comments

  1. Well maybe you should give a crap yah hippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. or else what I will fail English like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I failed half a year but now and last year, I've had an A or B+

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh out loud. I think your blogs are one of my favorites to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like this is a dream you had at some point and you made it into the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek