week 15

I like seeing decorated house during the holiday season. But I am not the type to go full out with crazy lights and plastic yard ornaments. My style is more old fashion like a winter scene postcard. I like decorating with wreaths spotlights and soft lite string lights to give the home a warm inviting look instead of a in your face flashy lights and loud music. But I do not mind seeing crazy light displays on other peoples homes. There are two houses in Washington that go nuts with lights. They have a war with flashy displays and tune them to music. These to homes have their own radio station to broadcast the fun. (If anyone reads this the two homes are in Washington by OSF out patient center across from southwest bank.)

Comments

  1. I'm the same, I dont mind seeing other people with crazy lights (unless im blinded at night) but I wont do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like postcards. I feel like they are pointless because they are most likely going to get thrown away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek