18 the greatest the latest thing

Hey Phil Swift here with Flex Tape. To show you how great Flex Tape is, I sawed this boat in half. Then I repaired it with Flex Tape. Use it to patch pools, pipes, outdoor equipment and more. Flex Tape is strong, when it sticks it grips. You can also use it in diy projects and to fix your car or truck. For the easy price of $12.99 you can own a roll of Flex Tape. (Roll of tape is only five feet long.)

When I saw this commercial I thought "Hey I bet that someone has made fun of this guy Phil Swift and his crappy product." Guess what someone has, the youtuber is JonTronShow. He talks about the poor quality of the ad then buys a roll of Flex Tape and tests it. The product doesn't work and is very expensive. Then Jon shows a video called the Bucket Test with Flex Spray. The video is Phil Swift going crazy destroying a bucket, it is pretty funny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek