Getting high on learning, in highschool

Most interesting part about Mr. Hudson's class. He let us write curse words in our blogs and writing assignments. The hardest part about Miss Hubbard's class was all of those dreadful midweeks, I can't say I didn't learn anything though. Because that is the only thing we did in her class, is learn new and exciting things. Things I learned in Mrs. Hudsin's class or improved on. Well I sure did do a greatest jobs in the grammar department. Oh and sentence structure I definitely bombed that. I used commas,,,, and dashes@@@ and periods ???? and numbers, ABCDEFG. Best thing about Hoosdsin as a teacher. She is very smart, funny and death, death, and death. Did I mention she likes death. More death. Hold the phone she loves death, death and more death. Things Miss. Heboard could do for future classes. Let students bring rotten food to class. Who doesn't like rotten food? Oh and let students smoke, drink beer, and do heroine. But that is a bit to ask for. So lets just stick with the rotten food part. I think I already said this but I am going to say it again. Ms. Hobosin likes death.

Comments

  1. Omg I love you Tim lol I will miss how ridiculously funny you are. you make me laugh. thank you for easing my moods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not Doctor Phil or Jesus, I am just plan old Timothy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12

Scary Monsters

Geek